Madame Jn Pierre's Learning Centre, where ... You learn the way YOU learn!
For over 10 years we have been helping our students gain the confidence needed to perform at their highest potential which results in noticeable improvements in their grades and self-confidence.
To date, we boast of a 100% success rate as our classes at our Law Pasture, All Saints Road location(next to KFC) are kept small and our students, as well as their parents, are held accountable for their participation in the process of seeing the improvement that is expected of each student.
We believe courtesy is paramount, belief in one-self is nurtured and a team-spirit is employed to see to it that we achieve success as a whole.
We at Madame Jn Pierre's Learning Centre are constantly improving on, and adding to our programs so that we are able to accommodate a variety of students with a variety of needs.
In light of the Covid pandemic, we have made the necessary adjustments and all of our programs are now available online.
Our sessions are held online and at our centre in Law Pasture, All Saints Road (next to KFC) from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays.
Programs for Children/Teens
One-on-one or small group sessions (no more than 5) done at the centre or in your home. Fun, reliable and professional teaching that gives your child the edge needed to stay ahead.
Starting from US$29/EC$80 per hour
Programs for Adults
Adult Booster course
Were you unable to complete school? Are you ready to give yourself a second chance? This 1 year combo program will bring you to a level where you can decide to pursue the CSEC program.
Start NOW! Do not waste another moment. You deserve it! Enroll now!
Welcome to Madame Jn Pierre's Learning Centre where you learn the way that YOU learn! We are happy that you are ready to join us but first things first, let's get to know you a little better!
1. Fees vary per program. Please contact the office for details of each program.
2. All fees must be paid upon registration and NO LATER than the first day of class each month thereafter.
3. In order to reschedule a class, parents/adult students must call at least 2 hours in advance.
- Classes that CANNOT be rescheduled will incur a 50% charge per hourly rate.
- Failure to inform the office at least 2 hours in advance will incur 100% charge per hourly rate.
4. Students must provide their own stationery.
5. Students should come ready to have lots of fun while learning the way they learn!